Zinpro® Corporation to Present New Impactful Data at International Poultry Scientific Forum (IPSF), Preceding IPPE Exhibit
Poultry trace mineral supplementation and eggshell translucency to be highlighted during educational seminars and booth exhibit.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. – January 24, 2024 – Zinpro Corporation, the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance organic trace minerals and animal nutrition solutions, will present new research at this year’s IPSF education program in Atlanta on January 29 and 30.
Zinpro and its university partners will share the latest research on trace minerals in dietary treatments impacting bone assessment, eggshell translucency and broiler lameness as well as mineral excretion, performance and sustainability.
“We are privileged to present at IPSF which allows us to share research instrumental in advancing the industry and addressing current challenges our customers are facing,” says Marco Rebollo, Zinpro poultry segment manager. “At Zinpro, we work to prioritize the health of animals while helping our customers achieve their business objectives.”
Zinpro and its research partners will present the following technical papers:
- M12 – Impact of Translucency Score and Trace Mineral Supplementation on Eggshell Quality Parameters – 10:30 AM Monday, January 29 Room B311 (Zinpro, Mississippi State University and Auburn University)
- M131 – Using Quantitative Ultrasound Machine as a Non-invasive Bone Health Assessment Tool in Broilers – 11:30 AM Monday, January 29 Room B315 (Zinpro and University of Georgia)
- T201 – Evaluation of Supplemented Zinc Amino Acid Complexed Mineral on Performance of Broilers Fed Diets with Different Calcium and Phosphorous Recommendations – 8:45 AM Tuesday, January 30, Room B315 (Zinpro, Neuro Livestock Research and University of Maryland)
- P219 – Determination of Eggshell Translucency as a Novel Non-invasive Predictive Tool for the Hatch of Fertile Eggs in Broiler Breeders – 4:00PM – 6:00PM Monday, January 29, Room B313 Foyer (Zinpro and University of Georgia)
- P343 – Dietary Treatments of Microalgae and Organic Trace Minerals to Reduce the Incidence of Bacterial Chondronecrosis with Osteomyelitis in Broilers – 4:00PM – 6:00PM Monday, January 29, Room B313 Foyer (Zinpro, University of Arkansas, University of Baghdad and Auburn University)
In addition to the IPSF technical paper presentations, Zinpro will exhibit at the International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE) January 30 – February 1 at booth A933. Here, visitors can see demonstrations of the Zinpro® BlueBox®, the only scientifically proven eggshell quality evaluation tool with a non-invasive measuring system to assess egg structure.
At the booth, Zinpro will also showcase the company’s updated Poultry Mineral Guide that compiles trace mineral recommendations to help poultry operators achieve ambitious performance and quality goals, and address issues such as infectious diseases, food safety, sustainability, meat & egg quality, reproduction and antibiotic free diets.
January 24, 2024