- This event has passed.
World Poultry Congress
August 7 – August 11
Agriculture in general, and livestock in particular, are facing major challenges in the near future. The poultry sector has major assets to meet the expectation of the world population, provided that it can anticipate changes needed for sustainable production systems. World Poultry Congress brings a major contribution to these challenges for the benefit of the world population, by preparing an affordable congress to attract a large number of participants from all over the world.
Don’t miss the Zinpro® technical symposium on August 9, 2022:
How the Zinpro® First Line of Defense™ Program Improves Performance, Health and Welfare
- Dr. Marco Rebollo, poultry segment manager, North America, Zinpro
- Prof. Adnan Alrubaye, assistant professor of poultry microbiology, University of Arkansas, USA
- Prof. Filip van Immerseel, professor at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Ghent, Belgium
Meet our team of Zinpro poultry experts at booth F10 Level 2 – Hall Maillot to learn more about how the Zinpro First Line of Defense Program and the Zinpro® BlueBox™ tool can help improve your poultry operation. Our experts will also be there discussing our posters and abstracts, featuring these studies:
- Inhibition of Salmonella Typhimurium fecal shedding in Cobb 500 broilers when fed Zn and Mn amino acid complexes
- Addressing Environmentally Sustainable Poultry Production with Reduced Copper Supplementation in Broilers Reared Under ‘Non-Antibiotic Ever’ Conditions Challenged with Clostridium Perfringens