We Believe Our Differences
Make Us Stronger
We’re a People-First Company
We care about authentic, meaningful connections – with each other, our families, our customers and our communities. We support each other and value our diverse personal experiences, viewpoints and passions.
We believe we can achieve more when we work united. Together, we’re stronger and smarter.
Our diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) journey is about celebrating and embracing our differences while building a sense of belonging for all of us. Together, we’ve made real progress.
- Zinpro President and CEO Rob Sheffer signed the CEO Action Pledge for Diversity & Inclusion, setting the stage for continued focus and learning.
- We formed a global, cross-functional Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, which meets periodically to set goals and drive accountability as we work to achieve them.
- We launched an inclusion assessment and learning platform for our global workforce, helping us celebrate and navigate cultural differences in communication and work styles.
Living Our Values
We believe in supporting organizations that align with our values and beliefs.
- Zinpro’s corporate giving program funds Anderson Foundation, whose purpose is to educate and empower girls and women all over the world.
- We are proud sponsors of Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS), which supports students interested in agricultural sciences careers and promotes continued innovation in our industry.
- We support the Heirs Property Initiative at the Southern University Law Center, which helps preserve heirs’ property through legal services and support for underserved agricultural landowners.
Our Commitment to Mental Health
At Zinpro, our mission is centered on better health and wellbeing for animals and people – and that extends to the mental and emotional health of our employees.
We partner with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI Minnesota) to provide mental health education and support resources for our global team. We’re proud that our efforts helped us earn the distinction of NAMI Minnesota’s 2021 Employer of the Year.
Our advocacy for mental health awareness includes our sponsorship of the NAMI Walks Your Way 5K walk and resource fair in Minneapolis, Minnesota – which we encourage non-U.S. team members to participate in from afar!
Creating Belonging, Reinforcing Gender Equity
In celebration of International Women’s Day 2022, we announced three-year partnerships with Heifer International and Bountifield International. We are proud to partner with these organizations because of our shared belief that empowering women-owned agricultural businesses helps lift entire communities and creates economic opportunity for all.
In 2021 we launched the Women of Zinpro, our first employee resource group dedicated to promoting gender equity, professional development and building inclusion for our vibrant community of women and allies.