Zinpro® ProPath® LQ Mn
Zinpro ProPath LQ Mn 160 (manganese amino acid complex) is an exceptionally versatile nutritional ingredient for liquid feed applications across a variety of species and conventional or specialty diets. This product is officially listed under the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) and allowed for use in the production of organic foods (meat, milk, eggs, etc). Our trace minerals rely on a uniquely designed amino acid transport system for greater efficiency and efficacy. Essential for superior animal health and performance, benefits from supplementing with manganese include:
- Joint & Skeleton, improving bone growth and repair by supporting cell division and protein synthesis. Helps maintain and repair joint cartilage.
- Hoof and Claw Integrity, supporting protein and keratin synthesis to improve toenail and hoof composition.
- Paw Pad Condition, supporting protein synthesis to improve paw pad strength and growth, as well as increasing ability to repair.
- Reproduction, increasing hormone production for improved libido and supporting fetal skeleton development.
- Skin & Coat, reducing anemia to support a longer, fuller coat. Facilitates skin cell maintenance for improved wound healing and epithelial health.
- Health & Wellbeing, improving production of antibodies and antioxidants to help minimize the occurrence and severity of health problems. Also boosts metabolic function and digestion for increased energy and health for overall wellbeing.
When an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals in its diet, it is also better able to cope with the challenging effects of stress.
Note: Not all products are available in all markets. Please contact a Zinpro representative using the Let’s Connect button at the top of the page to learn more.