Zinpro® Availa® Plus
Zinpro Availa Plus, represents not only a new trace mineral product, but an entirely new approach to foot health and reproductive management. It has been developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle and is designed to promote health from the inside out.
When fed in conjunction with a specific Digital Dermatis prevention formula, research has shown that the trace minerals found in Zinpro Availa Plus can help provide sufficient trace minerals to maintain good health. This carefully formulated trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal’s health.
Zinpro Availa Plus contains a combination of complexed zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt, plus potassium iodide. The Performance Minerals found in Zinpro Availa Plus, when fed as part of a well-fortified diet, have been shown to sustain health and reproduction.
A healthy animal will have good claw/hoof integrity, reproduction/fertility rates, milk quality, average daily gain, feed efficiency/conversion. In addition, when an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals it is better able to cope with the challenging effects of stress.
Zinpro Availa Plus is built on a unique, patented molecule that consists of one metal ion bound to one amino acid ion – called a metal amino acid complex. Zinpro® Performance Minerals® provide the highest biological efficacy of any trace mineral products on the market, which means more of the minerals are absorbed by the animal to deliver their full benefit. For more than 50 years, Zinpro Performance Minerals have delivered positive animal performance responses and a strong return on investment in operations around the world.
- Developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle.
- Zinpro Availa Plus, when fed as a component of a specific DD Formula, provides a nutritional approach to sustaining the animal’s foot health. In dairy cattle, the DD Formula should be fed to non-lactating animals only.
- In beef cattle, Zinpro Availa Plus is a great source of trace minerals for both lactating and non-lactating animals, either with or without the complete DD Formula.
- Research shows that this trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal’s health.
- Proper nutrition, including a diet containing essential trace minerals, has been shown to sustain welfare and overall health resulting in greater profitability.
- Research shows that feeding Zinpro Availa Plus as part of a well-fortified diet can support a healthy animal. Healthy animals are better equipped to maintain good foot health compared to reactive approaches, such as footbaths and antibiotics.
Note: Not all products are available in all markets. Please contact a Zinpro representative using the Let’s Connect button at the top of the page to learn more.