Zinpro® ProPath® LQ Zn
Zinpro ProPath LQ Zn 180 (zinc amino acid complex) is an exceptionally versatile nutritional ingredient designed for liquid feed applications across species and diets. This product is officially listed under the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) and allowed for use in the production of organic foods (meat, milk, eggs, etc). Our trace minerals rely on a uniquely designed amino acid transport system for greater efficiency and efficacy. Essential for superior animal health and performance, research shows that zinc benefits:
- Joint & Skeleton, playing a vital role in cell division and protein synthesis to improve skeletal growth and repair.
- Hoof & Claw Integrity, supporting protein and keratin synthesis to improve toenail and hoof composition.
- Paw Pad Condition, aiding in protein synthesis to improve paw pad strength and growth, as well as increasing ability to repair.
- Reproduction, supporting reproductive tissue integrity and increasing sperm maturation and quality to support conception and reproduction in males and females. It has also been shown to increase milk production and eggshell quality.
- Skin & Coat, facilitating wound healing and skin cell maintenance, and reducing anemia to support a longer, fuller coat.
- Health & Wellbeing, improving immune response by increasing antibodies and antioxidant activity to minimize health problems and severity. Increases metabolism to improve energy and overall wellbeing.
When an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals in its diet, it is also better prepared to cope with the challenging effects of stress.
Note: Not all products are available in all markets. Please contact a Zinpro representative using the Let’s Connect button at the top of the page to learn more.