Zinpro® ProPath® LQ 4
Zinpro ProPath LQ 4 (metal amino acid complex) is a nutritional ingredient for animals, designed for liquid feed applications. Because of Zinpro ProPath LQ 4’s versatility, it meets the needs of a variety of species and diets (excluding sheep and other ovine species with copper sensitivities). And because it utilizes our uniquely designed amino acid transport system, it delivers greater efficiency and efficacy than conventional trace minerals. A combination of essential organic zinc, manganese, copper, and cobalt trace minerals, Zinpro ProPath LQ 4 supports animal health and wellbeing, including:
- Joint & Skeleton, playing a vital role in cell division and protein synthesis to improve skeletal growth and repair.
- Hoof & Claw Integrity, supporting protein and keratin synthesis to improve toenail and hoof composition.
- Paw Pad Condition, supporting paw pad growth and repair and protein synthesis for improved nail and paw pad integrity.
- Reproduction, supporting reproductive tissue integrity and increasing sperm maturation and quality, to benefit conception and reproduction rates in males and females.
- Skin & Coat, facilitating wound healing, promoting skin cell maintenance, and reducing anemia to support a longer, fuller coat.
- Health and Wellbeing, improving production of antibodies and antioxidants to help minimize the occurrence and severity of health problems. Boosts metabolic function and digestion to increase energy and health, for improved overall wellbeing.
Additionally, when an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals in its diet, it is better able to cope with the challenging effects of stress.
Note: Not all products are available in all markets. Please contact a Zinpro representative using the Let’s Connect button at the top of the page to learn more.