Zinpro® Perform-Max™ Optimizer is a concentrated, antimicrobial water acidifier for water proportioning systems that helps control Salmonella by improving gut health and limiting bacterial loads in broilers and turkeys.
Zinpro Perform-Max Optimizer is a concentrated, antimicrobial water acidifier for water proportioning systems that helps control Salmonella by improving gut health and limiting bacterial loads in broilers and turkeys.
This water soluble blend of organic acids and minerals, delivered through water, strengthens gut walls to protect against bacteria translocation and dehydration. Additionally, Zinpro Perform-Max Optimizer maintains water consumption and utilization, as well as improves feed utilization, particularly in the last 72 hours. Zinpro Perform-Max Optimizer substantially improves performance, reduces shrinkage, and improves gut microflora and health to promote healthier, more uniform flocks.
Contact your Zinpro representative for for more information about how Zinpro Perform-Max Optimizer can help your animals and your operation excel.
Note: Not all products are available in all markets. Please contact a Zinpro representative using the Let’s Connect button at the top of the page to learn more.
Zinpro Perform-Max Optimizer is manufactured by Zinpro Specialty Products, Rainsville, AL, 35986 | USA
Store in a dark, cool, dry room (between 40 – 80 ˚F [4 – 26 ˚C). Do not allow to freeze. Do not leave container open for long periods of time. Concentrated product! Use only as diluted product according to label directions. Do not mix any ZSP product with other supplements or chemicals without first testing for compatibility. Manufacturer accepts no liability for improper use, handling, or storage.
Acetic acid, Lactic acid, Propionic acid
Combustible liquid. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe mist, vapors, spray. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves, eye protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN: Take off all contaminated clothing immediately and rinse skin with water for several minutes. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. In case of fire: Use fire extinguisher. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.