Availa®Plus, from Zinpro Performance Minerals®, represents not only a new trace mineral product, but an entirely new approach to foot health management. It has been developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle and is designed to promote health from the inside out.
When fed in conjunction with a specific DD formula, research has shown that the trace minerals found in Availa-Plus can help provide sufficient trace minerals to maintain good health. This carefully formulated trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal's health.
Availa-Plus contains a combination of complexed zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt, plus potassium iodide. The Performance Minerals found in Availa-Plus, when fed as part of a well-fortified diet, have been shown to sustain health.
A healthy animal will have good claw/hoof integrity, reproduction/fertility rates, milk quality, average daily gain, feed efficiency/conversion. In addition, when an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals it is better able to cope with the challenging effects of stress.
Availa-Plus is built on a unique, patented molecule that consists of one metal ion bound to one amino acid ion – called a metal amino acid complex. Zinpro Performance Minerals are the most bioavailable trace minerals on the market, which means more of the minerals are absorbed by the animal to deliver their full benefit. For 40 years, Zinpro Performance Minerals have delivered positive animal performance responses and a strong return on investment in operations around the world.
- Developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle.
- Availa®Plus, when fed as a component of a specific DD Formula, provides a nutritional approach to sustaining the animal's foot health. The DD Formula should be fed to non-lactating cattle only.
- Research shows that this trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal’s health. Healthy animals are more able to maintain good health.
- Proper nutrition, including a diet containing essential trace minerals, has been shown to sustain welfare and overall health resulting in greater profitability.
- Research shows that feeding Availa®Plus as part of a well-fortified diet can support a healthy animal. Healthy animals are better equipped to maintain good foot health compared to reactive approaches, such as footbaths and antibiotics.
WARNING: This product contains high levels of copper. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP OR RELATED SPECIES.
Note: Not all products available in all markets. Contact your Zinpro representative for more information.
Toxicity and Safe Handling
When used correctly, there is no toxicity hazard in the use of Availa®Plus. Store in a clean and dry environment. Follow label directions and rotate inventory to ensure fresh product.
Availa-Plus is manufactured by Zinpro Corporation, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 | USA.